|Friedrich, Horst E.||Stuttgart|
|Walraevens, Joris R R|
|Lamorgese, Leonardo Cameron|
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
- 2022A Cognitive Model to Anticipate Variations of Situation Awareness and Attention for the Takeover in Highly Automated Driving
- 2021Familiarity and Complexity during a Takeover in Highly Automated Drivingcitations
- 2020Take-over expectation and criticality in Level 3 automated driving: a test track study on take-over behavior in semi-truckscitations
- 2020Towards a cognitive model of the takeover in highly automated driving for the improvement of human machine interaction.
- 2020ACT-R model for cognitive assistance in handling flight deck alerts
- 2020The Impact of Situational Complexity and Familiarity on Takeover Quality in Uncritical Highly Automated Driving Scenarioscitations
- 2019Response times and gaze behavior of truck drivers in time critical conditional automated driving take-overscitations
- 2015Workload of Airport Tower Controllers: Empirical Validation of a Macro-cognitive Model
Places of action
Towards a cognitive model of the takeover in highly automated driving for the improvement of human machine interaction.
- human being
- autonomous driving