|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (11/11 displayed)
- 2022A Cognitive Model to Anticipate Variations of Situation Awareness and Attention for the Takeover in Highly Automated Driving
- 2021Familiarity and Complexity during a Takeover in Highly Automated Drivingcitations
- 2020Take-over expectation and criticality in Level 3 automated driving: a test track study on take-over behavior in semi-truckscitations
- 2020The Impact of Situational Complexity and Familiarity on Takeover Quality in Uncritical Highly Automated Driving Scenarioscitations
- 2020Towards Cognitive Assistance and Teaming in Aviation by Inferring Pilot’s Mental Statecitations
- 2020Towards a cognitive model of the takeover in highly automated driving for the improvement of human machine interaction.
- 2020ACT-R model for cognitive assistance in handling flight deck alerts
- 2020Tracing Pilots’ Situation Assessment by Neuroadaptive Cognitive Modelingcitations
- 2019Response times and gaze behavior of truck drivers in time critical conditional automated driving take-overscitations
- 2017A guideline for integrating dynamic areas of interests in existing set-up for capturing eye movement: Looking at moving aircraftcitations
- 2015Workload of Airport Tower Controllers: Empirical Validation of a Macro-cognitive Model
Places of action