|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (13/13 displayed)
- 2021Accommodating drivers’ preferences using a customised takeover interface on UK motorways
- 2021Design Constraints and Guidelines for the Automation–Human Interface
- 2021Effects of customisable HMI on subjective evaluation of takeover experience on the road
- 2021Semi-automated driving Has higher workload and Is less acceptable to drivers than manual vehicles: an on-road comparison of three contemporary SAE Level 2 vehicles
- 2021Effects of interface customisation on drivers’ takeover experience in highly automated driving
- 2021Can allowing interface customisation increase driver confidence and safety levels in automated vehicle TORs?
- 2021Validating OESDs in an on-road study of semi-automated vehicle-to-human driver takeovers
- 2021Using UCEID to Include the Excluded: An Autonomous Vehicle HMI Inclusive Design Case Study
- 2020Driver interaction with a semi-autonomous vehicle on the road
- 2020Breaking the cycle of frustration: Applying Neisser's Perceptual Cycle Model to drivers of semi-autonomous vehiclescitations
- 2019UCEID - The Best of Both Worlds: Combining Ecological Interface Design with User Centered Design in a Novel HF Method Applied to Automated Drivingcitations
- 2018User centered ecological interface design (UCEID): A novel method applied to the problem of safe and user-friendly interaction between drivers and autonomous vehiclescitations
- 2015State-of-the-art and Future Concepts for Interaction in Aircraft Cockpitscitations
Places of action