|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
Roberts, Aaron P. J.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (12/12 displayed)
- 2022State of science: models and methods for understanding and enhancing teams and teamwork in complex sociotechnical systemscitations
- 2022The quest for the ring: a case study of a new submarine control room configuration
- 2021Driving performance, sleepiness, fatigue, and mental workload throughout the time course of semi‐automated driving—Experimental data from the driving simulatorcitations
- 2021The manual shift in phase: the impact of circadian phase on semi-autonomous driving. What can we learn from current understanding in manual driving?citations
- 2021Returning to periscope depth in a circular control room configurationcitations
- 2020Block off: an examination of new control room configurations and reduced crew sizes examining engineered production blockingcitations
- 2020The circadian effect on psychophysiological driver state monitoringcitations
- 2020Evaluating the impact of increased volume of data transmission on teleoperated vehicles
- 2019Better together? Investigating new control room configurations and reduced crew size in submarine command and controlcitations
- 2019The effects of team co-location and reduced crewing on team communication characteristicscitations
- 2019Exploring ecological interface design for future ROV capabilities in maritime command and controlcitations
- 2018Macrocognition in Submarine Command and Control: A Comparison of three Simulated Operational Scenarioscitations
Places of action