|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (12/12 displayed)
- 2021A meta-analysis of the association of aircraft noise at school on children's reading comprehension and psychological health for use in health impact assessmentcitations
- 2013Longitudinal effects of aircraft noise exposure on children's health and cognition: A six-year follow-up of the UK RANCH cohortcitations
- 2012Does traffic-related air pollution explain associations of aircraft and road traffic noise exposure on children's health and cognition? A secondary analysis of the United Kingdom sample from the RANCH projectcitations
- 2011The long-term effects of aircraft noise exposure on children's cognition: Findings from the UK RANCH follow-up study
- 2010The long-term effects of aircraft noise exposure on children's cognition: Findings from the uk ranch follow-up study
- 2009The long-term effects of aircraft noise exposure on children's cognition: Findings from the UK RANCH follow-up study
- 2006Exposure-effect relations between aircraft and road traffic noise exposure at school and reading comprension: the RANCH project.citations
- 2005Aircraft and road traffic noise and children's cognition and health: A cross-national studycitations
- 2002Multilevel modelling of aircraft noise on performance tests in schools around Heathrow Airport Londoncitations
- 2001The West London Schools Study: the effects of chronic aircraft noise exposure on child health.citations
- 2001Chronic aircraft noise exposure, stress responses, mental health and cognitive performance in school children.citations
- 2001A follow-up study of effects of chronic aircraft noise exposure on child stress responses and cognition.citations
Places of action