|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (17/17 displayed)
- 2022Do people prefer cycling policy aiming at extending or saving lives? An experimental survey study
- 2021A systematic review of definitions of motor vehicle headways in driver behaviour and performance studiescitations
- 2020Suicide by crashing into a heavy vehiclecitations
- 2019Endangering yourself to save anothercitations
- 2019Bicycle helmets and risky behaviourcitations
- 2019Suicide by crashing into a heavy vehicle: Focus on professional drivers using in-depth crash datacitations
- 2019The alleged 20:1 benefit-to-cost ratio of cycling: missing analyses and uncritical citationscitations
- 2019Suicide by crashing into a heavy vehicle: Professional drivers’ viewscitations
- 2019Endangering yourself to save another : A real life ethical dilemmacitations
- 2018Endangering yourself to save another: A real life ethical dilemma
- 2018Women judging: Is a young male drunk driver perceived as more negligent than a young female drunk driver?
- 2018Bicycle helmet law does not deter cyclists in Finlandcitations
- 2018A systematic review and meta-analysis of impact speed and probability of pedestrian fatality
- 2017Validation of the abrasion resistance test protocols and performance criteria of EN13595: The probability of soft tissue injury to motorcycle riders by abrasion resistance of their clothingcitations
- 2017Bicycle helmet effectiveness is not overstatedcitations
- 2015The Impact of the Thai Motorcycle Transition on Road Traffic Injury: Thai Cohort Study Resultscitations
- 2014Too much statistical power can lead to false conclusions: a response to ‘Unsuitability of the epidemiological approach to bicycle transportation injuries and traffic engineering problems’ by Karycitations
Places of action