|Friedrich, Horst E.||Stuttgart|
|Walraevens, Joris R R|
|Lamorgese, Leonardo Cameron|
Centre for Research and Technology Hellas
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
- case study
- decision making
- highway traffic
- socioeconomic factor
- labour force
- traffic mode
- multimodal transportation
- best practice
- autonomous vehicle
- risk assessment
- autonomous automobil
- railway traffic
- show -5 more
- 2022Ethical Decision Making in Iot Data Driven Research: A Case Study of a Large-Scale Pilot
- 2021Stakeholders’ clustering and identification of needs, wants and priorities in automated road transport
- 2020Future trends in transport workforce based on demographic, behavioural, cultural and socioeconomic factorscitations
- 20202020-2050: The Challenges of Integrated Transport Sector and Its Workforce Inclusion.
- 2020User Acceptance and Safety Perceptions on Road Automation Across Europe
- 2020Seamless Accessibility of Transportation Modes and Multimodal Transport Across Europe: Gaps, Measures and Best Practices
- 2020Risk Assessment of Public Acceptance on Autonomous Vehicles – The Drive2TheFuture project.
- 2019Future trends in transport workforce based on demographic, behavioural, cultural and socioeconomic factors
- 2019Skills and Training Requirements for the Future Transportation Sector of Europe
- 2019Towards a pan-European Transport master curriculum.
- 2019Autonomous Cars as Public Technology: Aspects and Approaches for the Social Acceptance and the Co-production.
- 2019Needs, Wants, Awareness and Acceptance of Automated Vehicles Users Today and in the Future.
- 2018The future of the rail transportation professions - The SKILLFUL project.
- 2017Towards a Single and Innovative European Transport System: International Assessment and Action Plans of the Focus Areas - Final report
- 2017Foreseen changes in the future transportation jobs due to the new trends
- 2017Identification of skills and competences needs for the professionals of the future transportation sector – The SKILLFUL Project
- 2017Towards a Single and Innovative European Transport System – Identification of Best Practices from Countries outside Europe
- 2016Skills and competences development for the professionals of the future transportation sector – The SKILLFUL project
- 2015The Expansion of a Scheme About ACCESSIBILITY in Tourism at the Cultural Sector.citations
- 2014Towards the initiation of joint research priorities in the area of transport
- 2012Towards a Common Research Strategic Roadmap for the Transportation Sector in Europe and beyond
Places of action