|Friedrich, Horst E.||Stuttgart|
|Walraevens, Joris R R|
|Lamorgese, Leonardo Cameron|
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
- 2018On target? Examining the effects of information displays on household energy and travel behaviour in Oxford, United Kingdomcitations
- 2018Actors and factors in the integration of strategic infrastructure networks in Europe
- 2016Transportation and the environmentcitations
- 2016Rethinking habits and their role in behaviour change: the case of low-carbon mobilitycitations
- 2016Energy and transport in comparison : immaterialisation, dematerialisation and decarbonisation in the EU15 between 1970 and 2000citations
- 2016Airline and railway integrationcitations
- 2016Public health benefits of strategies to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions: urban land transportcitations
- 2016City futures and transport
- 2016Sustainable transport futures : pathways and political economies
- 2016Transport and reduced energy consumption : what role can urban planning play?
- 2016The role of teleworking in reducing the need to travel : energy and environmental savings but social costs?
- 2016Transport and global warming : what is the potential for carbon reduction in Scotland?
- 2014Modelling diffusion feedbacks between technology performance, cost and consumer behaviour for future energy-transport systemscitations
- 2012Identifying the fuels and energy conversion technologies necessary to meet European passenger car emissions legislation to 2020citations
- 2011Transportation and the environment.
- 2011Visions for a walking and cycling focussed urban transport systemcitations
- 2011Using non-parametric statistics to identify the best pathway for supplying hydrogen as a road transport fuelcitations
- 2007The role of the railways in the future of air transportcitations
- 2001Mobility and spatial dynamics: An uneasy relationshipcitations
Places of action