|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín|
|Matos, Ana Rita|
|Turunen, Anu W.|
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler|
|Krasnov, Oleg A.|
|Lopes, Joao P.|
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (12/12 displayed)
- 2022Monitoring and Forecasting of Key Functions and Technologies for Automated Drivingcitations
- 2022Monitoring von FuE-Aktivitäten im Technologiefeld "Batterietechnologien für die Fahrzeuganwendung"
- 2022Benefits and costs of shared, modular automated vehicles for freight and passenger transport: the case of U-Shift
- 2021Analysis and Presentation of the Development Status of Vehicle Technologies for Electrification and Automation by Creating a Technology Calendarcitations
- 2021Cost Benefit Analysis of an Innovative and Modular Autonomous Vehicle: The Case of U-Shift
- 2021Design Strategy for a Distributed Energy Storage in a Modular Movercitations
- 2019New Operating Strategies for an On-the-Road Modular, Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Concept in Urban Transportationcitations
- 2019Technologies for a modular vehicle concept used in passenger and goods transportcitations
- 2019New vehicle concepts for future business modelcitations
- 2019A highly innovative on-the-road modular vehicle and operation concept to solve today traffic issues.
- 2013Smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics simulation of port hydrodynamic problems ; Smoothed-Particle-Hydrodynamics Simulationen hydrodynamischer Problemstellungen in Häfen
- 2013Smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics simulation of port hydrodynamic problems
Places of action
A highly innovative on-the-road modular vehicle and operation concept to solve today traffic issues.
Technology trends, like automated driving, electro mobility, and digitalization amplify each other and lead to a transformation of the mobility sector. A possible approach to support this process, are modular vehicle concepts. However, only truly on-the-road modular concepts have the potential to change the mobility system in a disruptive way. Our proposed solution focuses on an autonomous, electrified and connected vehicle which’s drive module is separated from a transportation capsule. After analyzing the current traffic situation, our vehicle concept will be described in detail. Subsequently, possible use cases and operation strategies are explained.
- mobility system
- autonomous driving
- connected vehicle
- digital transformation