|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (12/12 displayed)
- 2022Monitoring and Forecasting of Key Functions and Technologies for Automated Drivingcitations
- 2022Monitoring von FuE-Aktivitäten im Technologiefeld "Batterietechnologien für die Fahrzeuganwendung"
- 2022Benefits and costs of shared, modular automated vehicles for freight and passenger transport: the case of U-Shift
- 2021Analysis and Presentation of the Development Status of Vehicle Technologies for Electrification and Automation by Creating a Technology Calendarcitations
- 2021Cost Benefit Analysis of an Innovative and Modular Autonomous Vehicle: The Case of U-Shift
- 2021Design Strategy for a Distributed Energy Storage in a Modular Movercitations
- 2019New Operating Strategies for an On-the-Road Modular, Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Concept in Urban Transportationcitations
- 2019Technologies for a modular vehicle concept used in passenger and goods transportcitations
- 2019New vehicle concepts for future business modelcitations
- 2019A highly innovative on-the-road modular vehicle and operation concept to solve today traffic issues.
- 2013Smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics simulation of port hydrodynamic problems ; Smoothed-Particle-Hydrodynamics Simulationen hydrodynamischer Problemstellungen in Häfen
- 2013Smoothed-particle-hydrodynamics simulation of port hydrodynamic problems
Places of action
Analysis and Presentation of the Development Status of Vehicle Technologies for Electrification and Automation by Creating a Technology Calendar
The automotive industry is experiencing fundamental changes due to the current developments in electrification, connectivity and automation. Companies are therefore faced with the question of which technologies and products will be relevant in the future. This applies equally to OEMs and the entire supplier chain. With the technology calendar TKBW presented here, the expected technological developments of passenger cars are described until 2035 on the basis of more than 40 modules, i.e. technology groups, with almost 150 technologies in the areas of propulsion, connectivity and automation. It is thus significantly more comprehensive than other roadmaps and is aimed at small and medium-sized companies that need to strategically align themselves in the technology shift. Maturity of the technologies is characterized by technology and manufacturing readiness levels. This paper describes the methodology used (including roadmapping, Delphi survey and patent research) and explains by means of exemplary findings how the results can be used to find new technology and business opportunities. The work resulted in three products, which can be accessed at www.tkbw.de : a guideline describing the big picture, a module catalog presenting technology roadmaps for each module, and technology fact sheets as a structured reference book.
- passenger car
- vehicle occupant
- automobile industry