|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín|
|Matos, Ana Rita|
|Turunen, Anu W.|
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler|
|Krasnov, Oleg A.|
|Lopes, Joao P.|
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (14/14 displayed)
- 2019Nature based solutions impact on urban atmospheric environment: the Eindhoven case study.
- 2018Ozone risk for Douro vineyards in present and future climates.
- 2018Cenários de alterações climáticas em Portugal Continental com elevada resolução espacial.
- 2017Air Quality in Portugal in 2030 under the revised NEC Directive.
- 2016A cost-efficiency and health benefit approach to improve urban air qualitycitations
- 2016Evaluating strategies to reduce urban air pollutioncitations
- 2016Improving urban air quality using a cost-efficiency and health benefit approach
- 2016Air quality modelling to support decision-making: Scenario and optimization approachescitations
- 2016Assessment of health benefits related to air quality improvement strategies in urban areas: An Impact Pathway Approachcitations
- 2015Current air quality plans in Europe designed to support air quality management policiescitations
- 2015Economic evaluation of air pollution impacts on human health: An overview of applied methodologiescitations
- 2014Urban air quality plans in europe: A review on applied methodologies
- 2014Integrating health on air quality assessment - Review report on health risks of two major european outdoor air pollutants: PM and NO<inf>2</inf>citations
- 2013Multiscale analysis of satellite-derived vegetation parameters for biogenic VOC emission modelingcitations
Places of action