|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
Santos, Maribel Yasmina
University of Minho
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (20/20 displayed)
- 2022Bosch's industry 4.0 advanced Data Analytics: historical and predictive data integration for decision support
- 2021Advancing Logistics 4.0 with the Implementation of a Big Data Warehouse: A Demonstration Case for the Automotive Industrycitations
- 2019Simulation of an automotive supply chain using big datacitations
- 2019Real-time supply chain simulation: a big data-driven approach
- 2018Simulation of an automotive supply chain in Simio: Data model validation
- 2017Anomaly detection in roads with a data mining approachcitations
- 2016Assessing people travel behavior using GPS and open data to validate neighbourhoods characteristics
- 2015MyHealth: A cross-domain platform for healthcarecitations
- 2015Detection of road accident accumulation zones with a visual analytics approachcitations
- 2014Fast SNN-Based Clustering Approach for Large Geospatial Data Setscitations
- 2014Integrating Public Transportation Data: Creation and Editing of GTFS Datacitations
- 2012Automated traffic route identification through the shared nearest neighbour algorithmcitations
- 2010Spatial neighbors for topological spatial relations: The case of a circular spatially extended point
- 2010GUESS: On the prediction of mobile users' movement in space
- 2010Topological spatial relations for circular spatially extended points: An overview
- 2009How a Circular Spatially Extended Point is Topological Related with a Line?
- 2009Topological relationships between a Circular Spatially Extended Point and a Line: Spatial relations and their conceptual neighborhoods
- 2009Conceptual Neighborhood Graphs for Topological Spatial Relations
- 2007Concave hull: A K-NEAREST neighbours approach. for the computation of the region occupied by a set of points
- 2007Concave hull: a Jt-Nearest neighbours approach for the computation of the region occupied by a set of points
Places of action