|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
Institute of Transport Economics
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (14/14 displayed)
- 2023Capacity reduction on urban main roads: How truck drivers adapted, and what effects and consequences they experienced
- 2021Use of public information for road-capacity reductions: a study of mediating strategies during tunnel rehabilitations in Oslocitations
- 2021Public transport strategy: Minimal service vs. competitor to the carcitations
- 2020Developing a tool for assessing park-and-ride facilities in a sustainable mobility perspectivecitations
- 2020Exploring how politicians reflect on counteracting measures: the case of the Trondheim packagecitations
- 2019Environmental and transport effects of warehouse relocationing: evidence from Norwaycitations
- 2019Developing a tool for assessing park-and-ride facilities in a sustainable mobility perspectivecitations
- 2019Effects of urban road capacity expansion – Experiences from two Norwegian casescitations
- 2018The Impact of Changed Structural Conditions on Regional Sustainable Mobility Planning in Norwaycitations
- 2018Exploring how politicians reflect on counteracting measures: the case of the Trondheim packagecitations
- 2017Three performativities of innovation in public transport planningcitations
- 2016How planners’ use and non-use of expert knowledge affect the goal achievement potential of plans: Experiences from strategic land-use and transport planning processes in three Scandinavian citiescitations
- 2015Improving walking conditions for older adults. A three-step method investigationcitations
- 2013Knowledge-based land use and transport planning? Consistency and gap between ‘state-of-the-art’ knowledge and knowledge claims in planning documents in three Scandinavian city regionscitations
Places of action