|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
Rosqvist, Lena Smidfelt
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (12/12 displayed)
- 2022Characteristics of Everyday Leisure Trips by Car in Sweden : Implications for Sustainability Measurescitations
- 2021Adaptive Travel Behaviors to Cope with COVID-19: A Swedish Qualitative Study Focusing on Everyday Leisure Tripscitations
- 2021Adaptive travel behaviors to cope with covid-19 : A swedish qualitative study focusing on everyday leisure tripscitations
- 2020Masculinities and femininities in sustainable transport policy: a focus on Swedish municipalitiescitations
- 2019Investigating the Link between Transport Sustainability and the Representation of Women in Swedish Local Committeescitations
- 2018Segmentation of the current levels of passenger mileage by car in the light of sustainability targets – The Swedish casecitations
- 2016Online shopping habits and the potential for reductions in carbon dioxide emissions from passenger transportcitations
- 2015Mobility Management campaigns as part of the transition towards changing social norms on sustainable travel behaviorcitations
- 2015Achieving climate objectives in transport policy by including women and challenging gender norms: The Swedish casecitations
- 2015Travel Behaviour of Online Shoppers in Swedencitations
- 2012Harmonizing the Planning Process with the National Visions and Plans on Sustainable Transport: The Case of Swedencitations
- 2008The Stockholm congestion – charging trial 2006: Overview of effectscitations
Places of action