|Friedrich, Horst E.||Stuttgart|
|Walraevens, Joris R R|
|Lamorgese, Leonardo Cameron|
Melo, Patricia C.
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
- 2022Does road accessibility to cities support rural population growth? Evidence for Portugal between 1991 and 2011
- 2022Will COVID‐19 hinder or aid the transition to sustainable urban mobility? Spotlight on Portugal's largest urban agglomeration
- 2022Estimating labour‐income‐based inequality of opportunity for a selection of EU‐SILC countries: National and urban–rural perspectives
- 2021Does road accessibility to cities support rural population growth? Evidence for Portugal between 1991 and 2011
- 2021Does road accessibility to cities support rural population growth? Evidence for Portugal for the 1991-2011 period
- 2021Motorways and urban growth: evidence from a fast-expanding network
- 2021Transport Infrastructure Effects on Economic Output: The Microeconomic Approach
- 2020Exploring the relation between income mobility and inequality at the regional level using EU-SILC microdata
- 2020Measuring inequality of opportunity across EU-SILC countries: national and urban-rural perspectives
- 2020No ano de Lisboa Capital Verde Europeia, o estacionamento também precisa de Escolher Evoluir
- 2020Neighbourhood Deprivation, Life Satisfaction and Earnings: Comparative Analyses of Neighbourhood Effects at Bespoke Scales
- 2019Quando a redução das disparidades regionais não implica maior coesão interna.
- 2018Home telework, travel behavior, and land-use patterns: A path analysis of British single-worker householdscitations
- 2018Does home-based telework reduce household total travel? A path analysis using single and two worker British householdscitations
- 2018Transport-induced agglomeration effects: Evidence for US metropolitan areascitations
- 2018Does Work-life Balance Affect Pro-environmental Behaviour? Evidence for the UK Using Longitudinal Microdatacitations
- 2018Report on multi-scalar patterns of inequalities. Deliverable 5.2. EU H2020 RELOCAL-Resituating the Local in Cohesion and Territorial Development. Grant Agreement no: 727097
- 2018Does Country Size Affect the Relationship between Population Density and Labour Productivity? Theory and Evidence for Europe. Working Paper 023-2018, REM Working Paper Series
- 2018A reforma tarifária dos transportes públicos em Lisboa vai casar sozinha?
- 2018Coesão e competitividade territorial: oportunidade ou conflito? 4th June 2018, Jornal Público
- 2018Para quando uma abordagem estratégica na gestão do estacionamento na via pública em Lisboa?
- 2017Mapping the carbon footprint of EU regionscitations
- 2017Transport-Induced Agglomeration Effects: Evidence for US Metropolitan Areas, Working Paper 006-2017, REM Working Paper Series
- 2017The effects of home-based telework on household total travel: A path analysis approach of British householdscitations
- 2017Onde crescemos e vivemos ainda determina o nosso estatuto económico e social?
- 2017Que estrada leva a um desenvolvimento regional mais equilibrado?
- 2016Access to outdoor recreation by older people in Scotland
- 2016Work Package 5: Case Studies in Sustainable Lifestyles and Consumption Initiatives. Deliverable 5.9: Case Study Report: Aberdeenshire, Scotland. EU FP7 Green Lifestyles, Alternative Models & Up-scaling Regional Sustainability / GLAMURS: Grant Agreement no: 613420
- 2016Informing rural policy in Scotland, 19th October 2016, SEGS Blog
- 2016While we live in a globalised world, the concentration of activity in cities continues to drive economic growth., 10th March 2016, LSE USAPP Blog
- 2015Commuting patterns in rural Scotland, 17th November 2015, SEGS Blog.
- 2015Lost in Space? Travel-to-Work Areas, City-Regions, and Strategic Development Planning Authorities, 16th July 2015, SEGS Blog.
- 2015Income Elasticities of Food Demand in Africa: A Meta-Analysis. JRC Technical reports.
- 2015Regional employment growth in Scotland: 2001-2011
- 2014Validation of the National Transport Model using Employment surveys: Phase 2. Part 2: Analysis of commuting data from the Census and NTM
- 2014How important are regional income disparities in Scotland?, 23rd October 2014, SEGS Blog.
- 2014Implementation of Poverty Mapping (with Andrew Copus). Working Paper 5 of EU FP7 ESPON project TiPSE The Territorial Dimension of Poverty and social exclusion in Europe
- 2013A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of Urban Agglomeration Economies, In: McCann, Philip (ed) New Developments in Spatial Economics and Economic Geography
- 2013Fuel Demand and Road Transport CO2 Emissions: Evidence for the Greater Porto Region. Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 2013Recalibrating the Capacity Charge for CP5
- 2012A Meta-Analysis of Estimates of Urban Agglomeration Economies
- 2012Effects of Road Investments on Economic Output and Induced Travel Demand Evidence for Urbanized Areas in the United Statescitations
- 2011Review of Appraisal Methodologies of the External Effects of Urban Rail Projects
- 2010Advice on the Assessment of Wider Economic Impacts: A Report for HS2
- 2009Agglomeration Economies and Labour Productivity: Evidence from Longitudinal Worker Data for GBs Travel-to-Work Areas. Discussion Paper Nr.31, Spatial Economics Research Centre (SERC), London School of Economics (LSE).
Places of action