|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
University of Southampton
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (14/14 displayed)
- 2023Benefits of Shared-Fleet Horizontal Logistics Collaborations: A Case Study of Patient Service Vehicles Collecting Pathology Samples in a Public Sector Healthcare Setting
- 2023Benefits of shared-fleet horizontal logistics collaborations: Patient service vehicles collecting pathology samples – a case study in a public sector healthcare setting
- 2022Enabling Safe and Sustainable Medical Deliveries by Connected Autonomous Freight Vehicles Operating within Dangerous Goods Regulationscitations
- 2022Sharing airspace with Uncrewed Aerial Vehicles (UAVs): Views of the General Aviation (GA) communitycitations
- 2021How Do Dangerous Goods Regulations Apply to Uncrewed Aerial Vehicles Transporting Medical Cargos?citations
- 2021Pathways to Unsegregated Sharing of Airspace: Views of the Uncrewed Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Industrycitations
- 2019Identifying locations for residential on-street electric vehicle charging infrastructure: a practical methodology for Local Government Authorities
- 2018In-use emissions testing of diesel-driven buses in Southampton: Is selective catalytic reduction as effective as fleet operators think?citations
- 2018A practical model for predicting road traffic carbon dioxide emissions using inductive loop detector datacitations
- 2017A practical method for predicting road traffic carbon dioxide emissions
- 2017Local government authority attitudes to road traffic CO 2 emissions modelling: a British case studycitations
- 2016Including congestion effects in urban road traffic CO2 emissions modelling: Do Local Government Authorities have the right options?citations
- 2015Constraint Analysis for Aircraft Landing in Distributed Crewing Contextscitations
- 2014Direct carbon dioxide emissions from civil aircraftcitations
Places of action