|Martínez Sánchez, Joaquín
|Matos, Ana Rita
|Turunen, Anu W.
|Antunes, Carlos Henggeler
|Krasnov, Oleg A.
|Lopes, Joao P.
University of Southern Denmark
in Cooperation with on an Cooperation-Score of 37%
Publications (13/13 displayed)
- 2022Environmental factors associated with perceived cycling safety along adolescents’ home-to-school routes
- 2021Tunneling a crosstown highway: a natural experiment testing the longitudinal effect on physical activity and active transportcitations
- 202114 forskere: Videnscenter for cyklisme skal ikke høre under Vejdirektoratet
- 2021Contribution of park visits to daily physical activity levels among older adultscitations
- 2020Physical activity benefits of attending a senior center depend largely on age and gendercitations
- 2019Characteristics of the built environment on GPS-determined bicycle routes used by adolescentscitations
- 2019Temperature and Rain Moderate the Effect of Neighborhood Walkability on Walking Time for Seniors in Barcelonacitations
- 2019Natural Landscape, Infrastructure, and Health: The Physical Activity Implications of Urban Green Space Composition among the Elderlycitations
- 2018Fear Factor: Level of Traffic Stress and GPS Assessed Cycling Routescitations
- 2017Do associations between objectively-assessed physical activity and neighbourhood environment attributes vary by time of the day and day of the week? IPEN adult studycitations
- 2016Fear Factor
- 2015A novel assessment of adolescent mobility: a pilot studycitations
- 2015Use and activity levels on newly built bicycle playgroundscitations
Places of action